When it was recognized that computing machines were capable in developing engineering. Minutess can better like on-line minutess for on-line screening of web page. This information is non straight involved in the decision-making procedure but is needed by direction. The chief intent of a dealing is to bring forth information for other systems and to keep the unity of the information that is being processed. Internet nowadays has been the free and unfastened entree to the basic paperss. Furthermore. acknowledgment that worlds interact easy with ocular objects has stimulated the development of symbolic artworks to ease communicating between clients and computing machines. The Internet has revolutionized the computing machine and communications universe like nil earlier. Internet was at one time a global broadcast medium capableness. a mechanism for distributing information.
1. 1 Background of the job
The Exhibition Center for Contemporary Art ( ECCA ) . was the dream of the three ardent lovers of art the art aggregator Cesar Duque. the art trader Mario Alcantara. and Manuel Duldulao. writer of 15 books on Philippine art. ECCA is the largest gallery in the Philippines. The chief gallery measures more than 300 square metres and the stock room is merely every bit big. As much. many events. other than those related to art. are held in its locale. The gallery established since Feb 2005. The company opened in the populace in May 2006. All three laminitiss had merely one individual in head to run it. Marila A. Burgos. who has been an art trader since 1980. foremost with the Greenhills Art Center and subsequently on her ain. She is besides the proprietor of ( ECCA ) . The company are located in Atis Cor. Kaimito St. Valle Verde I. in Pasig City. called the Chateau Verde Business Center. land floor for the chief gallery and first floor for a stock room.
They have ( 26 ) books ( 2 ) books are coming shortly. And they besides have ( 500 ) pieces of painting since their gallery and they have merely one ( 3 ) employee. It besides has merely one ( 1 ) subdivision which is the chief subdivision of the company. Their company is non well-known or celebrated because they don’t have much public figure. Their minutess are walk in and phone in or through exhibits. Many creative persons in the Philippiness consigned their pictures to the gallery but limited client merely know the exhibit in ECCA. Exhibition Center for Contemporary Art ( ECCA ) has already their current stock list but it was done manually. they don’t have LAN- Based stock list system that will assist them to find the handiness of such picture besides they don’t have website. Therefore the advocates decided to update their current system.
1. 2 Overview of the Current State Of The Technology
A client can travel straight to the company and so when the client liked the picture that is the clip that they will purchase their orders. Others will bespeak which one of the picture they like and so the employee will demo all the artist pictures manually. After that the reception will be issue to the client and so the client should pay. After that the clients will pick it up right off. While when thru phone call the clients will give their sentiment. so the employee will state the client if they are interested to purchase some pictures. and so the employee will give the reference to the client to order thru walk in. On their stock list they manually/physically numbering the merchandises or pictures. They manually separate the subdivision of books and pictures. They non accept any type of recognition cards for payment. they merely accept cheques and hard currency. Because the client direct to the gallery to see and purchase pictures.
1. 3 Undertaking of Rationale
The proposed system provides Exhibition Center for Contemporary Art ( ECCA ) better and faster concern procedure therefore the company will better their advertisement and stock list system. Make the plants more exactly and form. Furthermore the proposed system will supply a web site that will assist them to publicize or demo to the public their merchandises and services. Easy to seek for information with computerized system. Access to the database can normally be controlled. This will guarantee that lone users who are authorized can derive entree to the system. The proposed system will besides supply a user-friendly system that will assist the company employee to rush up his work and minimise the timeframe of his work. Because the old system of the company are non user-friendly. In add-on to the proposed system it will besides assist the company to update and look into the stock list of pictures for books. The advocates will get more cognition on this system survey.
Furthermore will take in depth analysis to a system and will besides heighten ability. creativeness. and accomplishments. Furthermore the proposed system will besides heighten programming accomplishments and fix to the approaching Thesis. The proposed system will supply the client reachable and accurate information on the handiness of list of pictures that are posted in the list for sale that will take to clients satisfaction. To the hereafter researches. this proposed system will steer you on how you will get down or make your systems survey with dependable information. Furthermore. the developed system will supply them an equal thoughts sing with them system. And besides assist them to find if their system survey is executable. Future advocates may mention to and establish their proposal on the subjects presented by the advocates.
2. Undertaking Description
2. 1 Statement of the job
2. 1. 1 General job
How will the proposed system improved the ( ECCA ) hapless stock list system and rush up their minutess?
The Exhibition Center for Contemporary Art’s ( ECCA ) . stock list system are utilizing logbook. all pictures are compiled in one logbook and some image of pictures are merely attached in the books. in other words digests of pictures. All pictures are placed in the show room.
2. 1. 2 Specific job
How will the proposed system generate update studies when needed?
The company usage MS word in making their studies. Therefore if there are 1000s of sold pictures so it will be difficult to bring forth a study.
How will the proposed system update in and out of pictures. tracking where approximately and location of pictures?
The figure one error of the company is the updating of pictures. in and out. And the pictures is where approximately.
How to inform about competitions and events?
They don’t have a web site to publicize or to inform all the creative person to fall in the competitions
2. 2 Proposed research undertaking
2. 2. 1 General Aims
The advocates aimed to supply LAN-Based Inventory System that will assist Exhibition Center for Contemporary Art ( ECCA ) to form their books and pictures easy. such as updating of in and out pictures and their handiness 2. 2. 2 Specific Objective
* Provide a faculty that will demo or motivate all the available pictures and its awards. * Supply a LAN-Based Inventory System that will assist the employee/owner to bring forth gross revenues and stock list studies with much less attempt. * Provide a web site for their programming of events and to demo up all their sample images.
2. 2. 3 Scope and Restriction
The developers focus merely in the caput office. The caput office is besides the chief subdivision of the company. Website
* Homepage – This page shows every clip the official web site is opened by an person. It summarizes all the pages within the web site. * Paintings – This faculty records the information of the Painting that being consigned to the gallery such as Artist Name. Medium of painting. size. and twelvemonth. * Books – this faculty records the information of the book that are published. * Online Viewing of the pictures and on-line poster of agenda of events in the gallery – this faculty records and expose the information of the painting online such as the creative person. rubric of the picture. medium. twelvemonth and online exposing all the events in the gallery such as exhibits. day of the month of exhibit. approaching exhibit. name of exhibitioner. book lunching and approaching competitions. * Painting that included in the books – this faculty records the information of the picture. such as the creative person name. rubric of the picture. medium. size and twelvemonth that has included in the book.
* Artist Profile – This characteristic includes the Artist’s name. Exhibits. Address. contact number/s. e-mail reference age and accomplishments.
* Book Information – This characteristic includes the book rubric. name of writer. twelvemonth published.
* Competition Category – This faculty will supply the rubric of competition. and Theme. medium. size. twelvemonth.
* Paintings for books – This faculty will supply the Artist name. rubric of painting. medium. size and twelvemonth of picture. for easy retrieval of pictures records. * Customers – a faculty where the user can update the records of new and regular clients. * Log-out – faculty wherein the user can log-out to the system and he/she can besides log in. * Exit – Leave the system.
The on-line web pages/LAN-Based stock list system for ECCA art gallery will merely non concentrate on the followers: * Online ordination because they said that the client didn’t purchase a picture thru online because they want to see the pictures in existent. * Billing minutess because they didn’t accept any recognition cards. They merely accept cheques and hard currency merely. * The web site will merely publicize services of the company. * The stock list system is a LAN –Base merely
2. 2. 3 Methodology
FOURTH GENERATION TECHNIQUE
Fourth Generation Technique ( 4GT )
2. 2. 3. 1 Requirements Gathering
The usage of the direct enquiry as a method in informations assemblage is more appropriate in order to hold footing of information in the system. such as the demands and the jobs the user brushs. This method requires distinguishable inquiries prepared before the existent interview.
The tools of system analysis and design are used to document facts about bing or proposed system.
2. 2. 3. 2 Design Strategy
The company needs computerized system in which they can recover and shop information in manual system. The advocates will concentrate on the design which includes the screen layout designs. study design. and database designs 2. 2. 3. 3 Implementation utilizing Fourth Generation Language
The coding measure performs this undertaking. The developers will be implementing the package by utilizing VB. cyberspace programming linguistic communication and PHP.
2. 2. 3. 4 Testing
After implementing the design. the owner/employee will prove the plan. If the package does non fulfill the user. the developers will hold to travel back and analyze what will work out the job. But if. the system will go through the test version and will be implemented. the care and responsibly will be turned over to the Exhibition Center for Contemporary Art ( ECCA ) . 3. Undertaking Management
3. 1 Calendar of Activities
Description of Activities
* Interview- For last five yearss before entry of proposal. the advocates conducts an interview to garner information about the ECCA Art Gallery. By inquiring to the interviewee what the nature of their concern is. the advocates were able to understand and specify the different jobs that occur during the procedures of their system. * Proposal ( Documentation ) – After garnering information about the company. The advocates supply proposal certification. * Proposal ( Defence Presentation ) – Fixing presentation for the proposal and will be presented and approved. * Chapter 1- Upon O.K.ing the proposal. 10 yearss before look intoing this chapter. we will be able to document the jobs and aims and the range and restrictions of the proposed system. and besides the WaterFall theoretical account used by the advocates. * Chapter 2- Together with chapter one. ten yearss before look intoing. Related surveies and literature is being done within this chapter. * Chapter3- This chapter start constructing the diagrams. the layout construction and the programming codifications of the proposed system * Web development – System development
* Initial Defence- This defense mechanism shows how far the proposed system is done. At least the system is at 50 per centum complete. * Testing – Test the 50 % of the system.
* Chapter 4- Almost a month will be given to complete all the chapters that finally proceed to concluding defense mechanism of the system. This chapter provides the continuance of chapter three which besides includes the databases and entity diagrams * Chapter 5- Together with chapter 4. within this chapter the advocates will be able to supply the sum-up. decision and recommendation of the overall chapters. * Testing – Final testing of the proposed system.